The Washington County Clerk and Auditor prepares financial statements, helps manage the county budget process, and reports to the State of Utah. Below are Washington County’s Operational Budgets for public consumption. For further inquiry or clarification, please contact Kim Hafen via email or at 435.634.5712.
Yearly reports that summarizes key financial data for the Washington County — noted as "Proposed" or "Approved" or "Final". Please refer to the links below.
Detailed Financial Reports
To view and/or download detailed financial reports, please visit the State of Utah’s Public Finance website. Directions are given below. There you can find checks issued, invoice numbers, payment amounts, to whom payment went, what payment was for, etc. These reports are submitted to the state on a quarterly basis.
- Visit State of Utah’s Public Finance website
- Find the “Get Started” section
- Select “Counties” for Level
- Select “Washington County” for Entity
- Select which financial year under Period
- Select which financial category for Type
- Click “Start” button