If you have been charged with any of the following crimes and are requesting your mandatory court appearance to be waived because you live OUT OF THE AREA, you will need to submit the Non-Appearance Rights form, along with the proper enhancement. You will be held responsible for understanding the information in these forms. Please make sure you read them before you sign.
Speeding in a School Zone includes varying amounts on the bail. Please be sure to include the bail for the proper MPH over and whether it is your first or second offense.
You will need to refer to the Local Bail Schedule to determine the amount of bail that will need to be sent along with the forms. If your offense is not found on the schedule, please contact the court.
- Use Handheld Device while Operating Vehicle
- Possession of Schedule III, IV or V Controlled Substance
- DUI, Metabolite, and Impaired Driving
- Domestic Violence
- Failure to Secure Load
- Impaired Driving
- No Insurance, No Proof of Insurance
- Minor Alcohol Violations
- Minor Intoxication Violations
- Failure to Stop at Port of Entry
- School Bus Violation
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Class B Misdemeanor Theft; Retail Theft
- Tobacco-related Offenses
- Possession of a Substance – "Spice", "Bath Salts"
- Animal Cruelty
- Custodial Interference
- Prostitution, Patronizing a Prostitute, Aiding Prostitution or Sexual Solicitation
- Electronic Communication Harassment
- Library Theft