PUBLIC NOTICE: In accordance with UCA 20A-4-104, testing of the touch screen voting machine and automatic results tabulating equipment will be held at the Washington County Election Room, 10 N 100 E, St. George, Utah (Google Maps) on Friday, June 5 at 12:00 pm.
(A requirement before a person can Vote. 20A-2-102)
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be a resident of Utah for at least 30 days immediately before the next election.
- Be at least 18 years old on the day of the next election. You may register before your birthday, and you will be printed a Voter registration card when it gets closer to your birthday.
- Have your principal place of residence in a specific voting precinct in Utah. 20A-2-105
- A Person who has been convicted of a felony who’s right to vote has not been restored as provided by law may not register to vote while incarcerated. 20A-2-101.5; 20A-2-104; 20A-3-305