ATTENTION: Fingerprinting Services are now available.
Address, Phone, and Hours
Open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed major Holidays, except Columbus Day
The mission of the Utah Courts is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law and improve the quality of life in our community.
“We will do our best”
- Fingerprinting Services
- I got a ticket. What do I do?
- I would like to pay with a credit card
- Can I do traffic school?
- Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
- I wish to contest/fight the charges
- Do I have to go to court?
- How do I apply for a public defender?
- My charges are mandatory and I cannot appear
- Can I get an extension to pay my fine?
- Can I make payments?
- Is my license suspended?
- How much do I owe?
- Do I have any warrants?
- I received a letter from Driver’s License Division. What do I do?
- How many points will this ticket add to my record?
- How long do I have to change my driver’s license address?
- Can I take the Defensive Driving Course?
- How do I expunge my record?
- Where exactly is the Court located?
- Where can I find a provider for asssessments, treatments, community service or Interlock?
- What information is there about Jury Service?