In accordance with the Pandemic Response Plan from the State, fingerprinting services at the court will be unavailable until further notice.
In accordance with the Pandemic Response Plan from the State, the court is open and operational, but certain court hearings have been cancelled and will be reset due to COVID-19. This notice is asking you to contact the Court today via telephone at (435) 634-5728 for the most recent information regarding your court case.
Address, Phone, and Hours
Salote McKenzie, Director
87 North 200 East, 3rd Floor
St. George, Utah 84770
Phone: (435) 634-5728
Fax: (435) 656-3003
Send a Message
Open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed major Holidays, except Columbus Day
The mission of the Utah Courts is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law and improve the quality of life in our community.
“We will do our best”
- Fingerprinting Services
- I got a ticket. What do I do?
- I would like to pay with a credit card
- Can I do traffic school?
- Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
- I wish to contest/fight the charges
- Do I have to go to court?
- How do I apply for a public defender?
- My charges are mandatory and I cannot appear
- Can I get an extension to pay my fine?
- Can I make payments?
- Is my license suspended?
- How much do I owe?
- Do I have any warrants?
- I received a letter from Driver’s License Division. What do I do?
- How many points will this ticket add to my record?
- How long do I have to change my driver’s license address?
- Can I take the Defensive Driving Course?
- How do I expunge my record?
- Where exactly is the Court located?
- Where can I find a provider for asssessments, treatments, community service or Interlock?
- What information is there about Jury Service?