NOTICE: Court Hearings
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Justice Court is holding all hearings by video conference, until further notice. You will receive an email with a video conference invite in order to attend. At some future date, all hearings will revert back to in-person attendance. This information will change weekly, so please check this page before your hearing date.
Forms: If this is your first appearance on your case, it will be necessary to fill out a Rights Form (En Español) and Right to Counsel (En Español) form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before your hearing can be held. Criminal/Traffic Forms available here.
NOTE: First appearances on domestic violence charges are still in-person.
Court Hearings for these weeks are being held by video conference:
- June 1st to June 5th, 2020
- June 8th to June 12th, 2020
For additional information, check the court calendars to verify your upcoming court date. Use the search feature to search for your name. Or, call the court at (435) 634-5728, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You may also email us at email@example.com
On May 18, 2020, the Justice Court will resume fingerprinting services for the following ONLY:
- Book and Release Orders
- Health Department Fingerprinting
- Four fingerprint Forms
The hours are Monday through Thursday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. We are closed on all federal and state holidays.
Address, Phone, and Hours
Salote McKenzie, Director
87 North 200 East, 3rd Floor
St. George, Utah 84770
Phone: (435) 634-5728
Fax: (435) 656-3003
Send a Message
Open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed major Holidays, except Columbus Day
The mission of the Utah Courts is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law and improve the quality of life in our community.
“We will do our best”
- Fingerprinting Services
- I got a ticket. What do I do?
- I would like to pay with a credit card
- Can I do traffic school?
- Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
- I wish to contest/fight the charges
- Do I have to go to court?
- How do I apply for a public defender?
- My charges are mandatory and I cannot appear
- Can I get an extension to pay my fine?
- Can I make payments?
- Is my license suspended?
- How much do I owe?
- Do I have any warrants?
- I received a letter from Driver’s License Division. What do I do?
- How many points will this ticket add to my record?
- How long do I have to change my driver’s license address?
- Can I take the Defensive Driving Course?
- How do I expunge my record?
- Where exactly is the Court located?
- Where can I find a provider for asssessments, treatments, community service or Interlock?
- What information is there about Jury Service?