NOTICE is hereby given that there the following vacancies are available:
- (1) vacancy on the Angel Springs Special Service District Administrative Control Board
- (3) vacancies on the Recreation Arts and Parks (RAP) Advisory Board
- (3) vacancies on the Water Conservancy District Board of Trustees
- (4) vacancies on the Tourism Tax Advisory Board
To qualify for appointment to that Board, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a U.S. Citizen;
- Be a qualified elector (registered voter) within the district to which you are applying
Those wishing to serve on one of the Special Service Districts or Boards aforementioned should contact Cheyenne Bentley of the Washington County Commission Office no later than Friday, November 20, 2020:
Washington County Commission Office attn: Cheyenne Bentley 197 East Tabernacle St. George, Utah 84770 (Google Maps) Phone: 435-634-5700 Email: Send a Message
The County Commission will consider the nominees for appointment to these boards at its December 1, 2020, County Commission meeting.
Published in The Spectrum October 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24, 2020.