NOTICE is hereby given that there are the following vacancies:
- One (1) vacancy on the Angel Springs Special Service District Administrative Control Board (download application)
- Three (3) vacancies on the Board of Trustees of the Water Conservancy District (download application)
- Four (4) vacancies on the Washington County Recreation, Arts, and Parks (RAP) Advisory Board (download application)
To qualify for appointment to a board, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a U.S. Citizen;
- Reside in Washington County;
- Be registered to vote in Washington County;
- Be a qualified elector (registered voter) within the district to which you are applying (if applicable)
Those wishing to serve on any of the above boards should below no later than Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Washington County Commission Office 111 East Tabernacle St. George, Utah 84770 (Google Maps)
The County Commission will consider the nominees for appointment to this board at its December 20, 2016, County Commission meeting.
Published in The Spectrum October 17, 2016 through October 21, 2016, inclusive.