NOTICE OF BID INVITATION
Washington County — Enterprise & New Harmony Library Parking Lots
Washington County will receive sealed proposals until 10:00 a.m. local time, Friday, September 27, 2019, at the Washington County Commission Office, 197 East Tabernacle, St. George, Utah (Google Maps), for the following projects:
Bids will be opened publicly at 10:05 a.m., September 27, 2019, at the Washington County Commission Chambers, Washington County Administration Building, 197 East Tabernacle, St. George, Utah.
Bid documents may be obtained from Washington County Public Works Department, 197 East Tabernacle, St. George, Utah 84770. Please contact Washington County Public Works Dept. at 435-634-5780 to reserve a printed set of plans
Visit Public Works to download Bid Documents
Notice is hereby given that The Washington County Planning Commission will be reviewing proposed ordinance amendments to Title 10, Chapter 4: Definitions; and Title 10, Chapter 9: Planned Development.
The Washington County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing regarding the proposed changes on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. in The Washington County Administration Building, (Commission Chambers) located at 197 East Tabernacle, St. George, Utah 84770 (Google Maps).
Interested persons are encouraged to attend this meeting and express any opinions regarding the proposed zone change. You may also express your opinions in writing prior to the meeting. Your written comments can be sent to: Community Development Department, Washington County, 197 East Tabernacle, St. George, Utah 84770. You may contact the Community Development Department @ 435-634-5701.
Spectrum/Publish Saturday September 14, 2019
POSTED: September 12, 2019, in the following locations: Washington County Administrative Building; Washington County Branch Libraries – Enterprise/Hildale/Hurricane/New Harmony/Santa Clara/Springdale/St. George/Washington City. The Spectrum Newspaper, St. George News, and the Utah State Public Notice Website.
Washington County Public Works and Road Department will be chip sealing various roads in September 2019 according to the schedule below. Please be aware of County Road Department personnel and equipment. Drivers may want to avoid these areas if possible and plan for extra time when you are traveling. All road ways will stay open and driveable but may be delayed and restricted to one lane in areas.
Please no parking on roadways in these areas and move trash can receptacle’s off these roadways on these dates!
- 9/9 & 9/10 Black Ridge Ranches of New Harmony: 2600 E., 1500 S., 2500 S., 2500 E.
- 9/10 Silver Valley Area of Leeds: Silver Valley Rd., S. Moenkopi Dr., W. Buckeye Reef Rd.
- 9/10 & 9/11: Gun Range Area: Nelson Whitmire Rd., Regional Park Rd.
- 9/11 & 9/12: Dixie Deer Area of Central: Pheasant Dr., Mule Deer Rd., Cottontail Rd., Mountain View Dr., Lodge Rd., Hunter Ln., Cedar Dr., Forest Dr., Sumac Dr.
- 9/16, 9/17, & 9/18 Pine Valley Highway
- 9/18 Dixie Deer Area of Central: Pheasant Dr., Mule Deer Rd., Cottontail Rd., Mountain View Dr., Lodge Rd., Hunter Ln., Cedar Dr., Forest Dr., Sumac Dr.
- 9/19 Black Ridge Ranches of New Harmony: 2600 E., 1500 S., 2500 S., 2500 E.
- 9/23 Black Ridge Ranches of New Harmony: 2600 E., 1500 S., 2500 S., 2500 E.
- 9/23 & 9/24 Mesa Road