Are you a small business needing masks and other supplies to open up safely? We’ve got you covered!
Delivery is expected to happen sometime next week but now is the time to get registered to receive your PPE Push Package from the State of Utah!
Attention Business Owners!
New & urgent: Commercial Rental Assistance Program Application will be opening on Monday, May 11 at 9am. It will be first-come, first-serve!
There has been $40 million allocated to help Utah small businesses that rent commercial property receive pandemic relief from the Legislature and the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED).
To be eligible for the Commercial Rental Assistance Program, applicants must:
- Have a current lease on commercial property in the state of Utah
- Claim Utah as their principal place of business
- Be in operation with fewer than 100 employees on Feb. 15, 2020
- Demonstrate at least a 50% loss of gross monthly revenue after March 1, 2020, as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Not received funds from the COVID-19 Agricultural Operations Grant Program (funded with federal CARES Act monies)
Tag a business owner who could benefit and learn more at: